Bibb Lettuce Salad
Bibb lettuce or butter lettuce as some of you may know it, is a silky and tender lettuce. It’s great for sandwiches, lettuce wraps or salads. I was crunched for time so I made a quick salad with shaved watermelon radish and diced tomato topped with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. This is a simple salad that calls for only a few ingredients but it’s one of my favorites! You can also add some sliced apples or dried cranberries, or just about anything you want.
- 1 head bibb lettuce (chopped)
- 1 watermelon radish (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Wash bibb lettuce thoroughly and chop to your liking.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Place chopped bibb lettuce into a large bowl.
- Add diced tomatoes, watermelon radish and dressing
- Toss around until all ingredients have been coated with dressing
- Ready to serve